- "TUBE: Time Dependent Pricing", Innovation Magazine, Princeton Journal of Science & Technology, 2013
- NJ News interview on Datami winning $100K Princeton IP Accelerator Fund (article)
- IEEE ComSoc Technology News highlights our research (link)
- Press release of my BITSAA Global 30 Under 30 Award, 2012.
- DataWiz App for iOS gets 130k+ downloads and large Press coverage
- The Daily Princetonian, "Tweets arenít big fans of #oscar nominated films, @princeton team finds," Rebecca Zhang, April 24, 2012.
- Press coverage of "Why Watching Movie Tweets Won't Tell the Whole Story?", F. M. F. Wong, S. Sen, M. Chiang, Proc. of WOSN, SIGCOMM, Helsinki, August 17, 2012.
Popular press: MIT Technology Review, Wall Street Journal, ACM Tech News,
Yahoo! News, The Register (UK), Wall Street Cheat Sheet,
MediaBistro, Business Insider, Heidi Cohen,
Lead Generation Formula,
Branchez-vous Techno (French),
- Princeton University research, "Engaging in the enterprise of invention at Princeton", Catherine Zandonella, December 12, 2011
- Princeton University EQuad News article featuring broadband pricing research, "Keeping the data flowing as our appetite for video grows", Chris Emery, Summer 2011, vol. 23:1
- Coverage of Keller Center presentation of TUBE at PrincetonInfo "Innovation At Princeton University: $25K for Your Thoughts", K. M. Miller, April 13, 2011
- Interview in MailToday for the article "Get the Ivy League Brand Advantage", T. Bandyopadhyay, March 22, 2011